WHAT IS INSTANT MONEY?
Instant Money is a Standard Lesotho Bank Solution where Standard Lesotho Bank customers are able to send money to Recipients through a cellphone number on Mobile Banking.
What does a Standard Lesotho Bank Customer need to do Instant Money:
- Valid Standard Lesotho Bank Account
- Registered for Mobile Banking ( Can be done at a nearby branch)
- Funds in your account
STEPS TO ISSUE INSTANT MONEY:
- Log on into your Mobile Banking
- Select option 7
- Select option 1: Purchase Voucher
- Choose account to pay from
- Enter voucher amount
- Enter beneficiary cellphone number, starting with 266
- Confirm voucher details
- Voucher purchased successfully.
- Upon completion of the above process your beneficiary/recipient will receive a voucher number which can be redeemed at the nearest Standard Lesotho Bank ATM
You will also receive PIN, which you will have to communicate with the beneficiary in order for the beneficiary to redeem the voucher.
STEPS TO REDEEM INSTANT MONEY AT AN ATM:
- Click on Cardless option at the ATM
- Enter Voucher Number (delivered to you via sms)
- Enter cell phone number
- Enter PIN (Sent to you by the sender)
- Confirm Voucher details
- Cash dispensed and you will receive a slip if available at the ATM
- If the ATM does not have a receipt, cash will not be dispensed. Try the next ATM.
- If the ATM does not have denominations to amount to the voucher amount, then cash will not be dispensed. Try the next ATM.
- If you get a retraction (ATM does not give out cash but display that transaction is successful), then try the next ATM you will still obtain Cash.
- You can only issue vouchers in multiples of M10.00
- Transaction can be issued from M10.00 to M5000.00
- If get the PIN wrong for 3 times your voucher will be blocked and can only be active after 24hrs or contact CCC for assistance.
- If voucher details are not received, Sender should contact CCC or nearest branch so that voucher details are resent.