Vehicle and Asset Finance
Our Vehicle and Asset Finance (VAF) facility offers short to medium-term finance to buy moveable assets, such as motor vehicles, for your business. We offer competitive and flexible terms for both individuals and businesses.
Assets we finance
Our VAF comes with the option to first right of purchase. Assets financed include:
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Earthmoving equipment and material handling
- Plant and machinery
- Commercial fleets
- Mining equipment.
What does it offer me?
- Assets can be financed up to a maximum of 60 months (five years)
- Competitive interest rates
- New or used assets and vehicles may be financed
- Loans can be used to buy machinery, office and medical equipment
- Finance to buy motor vehicles ranging from saloons, pick-ups, prime movers and earth movers.
What do I need to apply
A business applying for vehicle and asset finance must have operational offices in Lesotho.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
If you are a business
- Completed application form
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate to commence business
- Audited financial statement/management accounts
- Cash flow forecast for the term of the facility
- Profit and loss projection for the term of the facility
- Last six months’ bank statements
- Suretyship of guarantors
- Board resolution to buy the assets
- Pro forma invoice for the asset.