A notice deposit is an investment account that earns interest – and is accessible based on the notice period chosen, either 32, 60 or 88 days.
What does it offer me?
- You can add to your investment at any time as long as it is not less than M1 000
- You can give notice on all or part of your investment - provided it is for at least M1 000
- You can withdraw your money at your branch or have it paid into another account after expiry of the notice term
- The higher your balance, the higher your interest rate. Interest rates are variable, and any rate change is effective immediately
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid into another account or reinvested every month
- If you have a Standard Lesotho Bank AutoBank card you may open and manage your notice deposit account using Internet banking, at an AutoPlus or by phoning your nearest branch.
What do I need to apply?
- A minimum account opening deposit of M1 000
Speak to your Business Banker or Relationship manager.