If you want a simple and easy way to start saving for the future, think about a Moritsoana PureSave account. Interest earned on a Moritsoana PureSave account is higher than on a regular current account, which means your money grows faster, helping you to reach your financial goals quicker. Your funds are available when you need them and you can deposit any amount at any time. Interest is paid on a tiered basis, meaning that the interest rate increases as your balance increases – so the more you save, the more you earn.
What it offers you
- You do not need to choose a savings period so you can save as long as you want
- You can add to your savings at anytime
- Your money is available once a month
- You can have more than one Moritsoana PureSave account
- There is no monthly management fee
- There is no fee when you transfer funds from your Standard Lesotho Bank transactional account to your Moritsoana PureSave account
- You get free cash deposits every month; up to M200 for each deposit
- You get one free transfer from your Moritsoana PureSave to your transactional account each month
- You are charged a fee if you withdraw money from your Moritsoana PureSave account.
What you need to apply
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- You must be over 18
- Nationally accepted and valid identification: passport, National Identification or driver’s licence
- An opening deposit of M50
- A payslip not older than two months
- Address details shown on a utility bill, for example, an electricity account, which must be less than two months old
- Your residence or work permit if you are not a Lesotho citizen.