If you want a bank account that makes your life easier, a TransactPlus account is for you. TransactPlus comes with a range of features and benefits designed to simplify your everyday banking, It's ideal if you want the flexibility of being able to save money by transacting at a lower cost than a regular current account. This electronic transactional account allows you to deposit, transfer and withdraw funds at your convenience, using various channels such as Internet banking, ATMs and mobile banking.
What it offers you
- You can withdraw cash from ATMs 24 hours a day
- You can access your account through the Internet and mobile banking as well as at ATMs
- Top-up your cellphone airtime from your account via our ATMs and mobile banking
- Arrange standing payment orders and debit orders
- Your Maestro Debit card is accepted worldwide and payments can be made directly from your account at any merchant displaying the Visa/Maestro sign
What you need to apply
You need to be an ad hoc earner, student or low salary earner and an opening deposit. All you have to do is visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid identification: passport, driver’s license or national identification
- Payslip not older than two months
- A letter from your employer to confirm your work status
- Address details shown on a utility bill, for example, a water bill, which must be less than two months old
- Your residence or work permit if you are not a Lesotho citizen
- Account opening deposit of M50.00.